personal injury

If you have suffered an injury at work*, or as a result of a road traffic accident* or by some other means you may be entitled to compensation. However your claim must be brought within 2 years of the accident in question after which time your cliam becomes statute barred. Indeed it is advisable to instruct a solicitor as soon after your accident as possible in order to arrange for vital evidence to be preserved and so that any witnesses to the accident can be interviewed while the event in still fresh in their minds.

An application for compensation must be brought to the injuries board ( in the first instance and only if the matter is not settled by the board are you authorised to bring your claim to the Courts. At Mark Cassidy & Company we have many years experience of handling personal injury claims* for our clients and will strive to ensure you get the best possible outcome for your claim. Our services include the following:

  • Identifying the party/parties against whom you should claim.
  • Advising on the likely value of your claim.
  • Interviewing any witnesses to the accident.
  • Issue of initial warning letter.
  • Requesting medical reports from your doctor/medical specialist.
  • Arranging for engineer's report if necessary.
  • Assistance in completion of Application Form to
  • Advising on adequacy of any compensation offered.
  • Institution of Proceedings if matter not settled at Injuries Board.

As in all matters, appointments are available late evenings and Saturday mornings by prior arrangement. So call us today.

*In contentious business a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.